[PW] Pierre Charles Villeneuve bio

Michael Strahan mstrahan at nmu.edu
Mon Sep 24 11:45:34 PDT 2018

T.F.,

I was a member for years of the former Stumpers-L, so I appreciate that
assistance from colleagues like yourself are still provided.

I have forwarded your suggestion to our student.

Thank you!

Mike

Have a question? Click here to Chat live w/Professor Strahan
<https://library.nmu.edu/guides/embedded/contact_mikestrahan.htm>
Prefer sharing your computer screen instead? Click her to access my Zoom
account <https://zoom.us/j/7321123205>
Michael F. Strahan
Professor
Lydia M. Olson Library
Northern Michigan University
Library Liaison to School of Clinical Sciences; School of Education,
Leadership, & Public Service; & School of Nursing
mstrahan at nmu.edu  phone: 906-227-2463  FAX: 906-227-1333