[PW] Conrad Notebook Request

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Thu Sep 20 14:37:48 PDT 2018

Thanks for the clarification. Wikipedia's bibliography of Conrad includes the Up River Book only in The Congo Diary and Other Uncollected Pieces, which wasn't published until 1978. Looks like Harvard University's Houghton Library has the manuscript version, however, and you can find an online copy here - https://iiif.lib.harvard.edu/manifests/view/drs:13832291$1i

Dana Dalrymple
Managing Librarian |
Spokane Public Library