[PW] ?Margaret Miles

Mark Carson mahousu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:52:23 PDT 2018

For what it's worth, one of the reviews on Amazon for No Rest for the Dove
says the following:

"A Correction:
The author of the Bracebridge series is not the Margaret Miles referred to
by a previous reviewer. She spent many years in the film and video
production business, writing many very successful documentary and
educational films, before focusing on fiction writing. To me, her books are
very enjoyable and well researched.
Richard Blakeslee"

The review itself was posted by a Margaret Miles who lists her location as
Portland, Oregon. Whatever previous review it's referring to seems to be
gone now.

Prompted by this review, I checked IMDB, and there are several Margaret
Miles listed there, though none for writing credits. However, there is a
Margaret Miles who appeared in the "Greek Gods" episode of History's
Mysteries in 2005. I haven't seen it, but my guess is this is the Margaret
Miles who's a classics professor at the University of California, Irvine.
Probably not the same person as the author, but an interesting coincidence.

Mark Carson     mahousu at gmail.com