[PW] Searching for Author of Forensic Psychology Books

Woodward, Judith Judith.Woodward at CO.RAMSEY.MN.US
Mon Sep 17 19:28:19 PDT 2018

Could the author be psychologist David Lykken?  He is deceased now, but for many years he was a professor at the University of Minnesota.  One of his  research interests was in lie detection and the value of polygraph machines.  Here's a link to his obit:

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/20/obituaries/20lykken.html

[https://static01.nyt.com/images/2006/09/20/us/20lykken_75.jpg]<https://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/20/obituaries/20lykken.html>

David Lykken, 78, Dies; Studied Behavior - The New York Times<https://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/20/obituaries/20lykken.html>
www.nytimes.com
David T. Lykken’s studies of criminal behavior, polygraph testing and especially the genetics of personality in twins helped undermine some of the most cherished notions of social science.

Judy Woodward | History Coordinator
Ramsey County Library

2180 Hamline Ave. N.
Roseville, MN 55113
Tel: (651) 724-6022

Please note my that my new email address is
Judith.Woodward at ramseycounty.us