[PW] ?Margaret Miles

John Henderson jrhenderson9 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:35:24 PDT 2018

A friend is a fan of the Bracebridge Mysteries series written by
Margaret Miles. Miles wrote four of them from 1998 to 2001, then
suddenly stopped. My friend tried to find something about the author
on her own unsuccessfully and then turned to me. I've had no better
luck. Perhaps my lack of success is a result of my having retired at
the end of May, or perhaps the author is or was just very good at
remaining anonymous.

Here are some specific details my friend would like to know.
Author's real name
Any biographical information
Alive or dead
Reason she(?) stopped writing the mysteries

Thanks,
John Henderson
Orchardist at Sage Hen Farm
Lodi, NY