[PW] how to find other descendants of an ancestor

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:26:54 PDT 2018

One strategy would involve sequencing your DNA and joining a service
that performs searches to locate partial matches within large-scale
DNA sequence databases. Sequencing and sharing DNA has very important
privacy implications for families which must be evaluated before this
type of decision is made.

The nominal genealogical tree that is constructed by family members
using time-honored techniques may differ from the tree determined by
genetics. Some discoveries may be unwelcome.

I have not attempted to trace my ancestors or descendants via
genetics. Another W0mbat may know more about this option.

Garson