[PW] Stumpers history

Tina Emerick temerick at monticello.lib.in.us
Fri Sep 7 04:59:21 PDT 2018

I was there at the start and even purchased the first book, or so I
thought, of past inquiries.  Sad that it ended at the university.  We must
keep up the best we can.

*Tina E. Emerick*
Director
Monticello-Union Township Public Library
321 W. Broadway St.
Monticello, IN 47960
574-583-2665 ext.  <574-583-2665%20ext.%20308>*3303*
temerick at monticello.lib.in.us  <temerick at monticello.lib.in.us>

www.monticello.lib.in.us