[PW] Stumpers history

Burton, Donna burtond at union.edu
Thu Sep 6 19:13:23 PDT 2018

For those on FaceBook, Lois' essay is on there on the group site:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/pw-project-wombat-formerly-stumpers-l/why-an-obscure-marsupial-became-an-amusing-mascot/10150719956440982/

It says by me at the top but only because I loaded it. The formatting is
also wonky and was lost in translation during cut and paste but the text is
there.

Donna Burton
Retired Librarian
Schaffer Library