[PW] Firmin Dredd - pseudonym for who?

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Mon Mar 26 12:02:10 PDT 2018

Papers of its editor of the time, Harry Thurston Peck, are at Columbia
University:

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/archival/collections/ldpd_4079204/

"Also, correspondence and other materials relating primarily to Prof.
Peck's editorship of THE BOOKMAN, 1895-1907, and of two encyclopedias,
THE INTERNATIONAL CYCLOPEDIA and THE NEW INTERNATIONAL ENCYCLOPEDIA. "

and possibly the identity of "Firmin Dredd" (who may well even have
been Peck, at least sometimes) might be findable there with a bit of
digging. . .

Otherwise, I haven't been able to find any plausible leads.

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu