[PW] ?Australian quote

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Thu Mar 22 06:01:25 PDT 2018

As THE SPECTATOR article (playing along with the gag) fails to note,
"Sir Les Patterson" is one of the performance personas of comedian
Barry Humphries, who is probably best known as also being "Dame Edna."
 So it certainly sounds like a "famous saying" that Humphries might,
in fact, have created himself.

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu