[PW] ?Australian quote

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Wed Mar 21 14:41:09 PDT 2018

I posted a query on another of my groups, which has a number of
Australians contributing.  Only got one response, from an Australian
woman now living in the U.S. who says she's familiar with the quote
and uses it herself, but has no idea of its origins or its canonical
exact wording.

For what it's worth. . .

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu