[PW] ? Death Date of Etta Blaisdell McDonald (Quotation Query #797)

Andersen, Patricia M. (SDSM&T) Patricia.Andersen at sdsmt.edu
Thu Mar 8 07:49:29 PST 2018

There is an Etta Austin Blaisdell McDonald born in 1872, death listed as 1963.  Buried in Oak Grove Cemetery, Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, USA.  Found in Find A Grave

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/151028827

Patty

Patty Andersen
Library Director
Devereaux Library, SDSM&T
501 E. Saint Joseph St.
Rapid City, SD  57701-3995
(605) 394-1255 - Office
Patricia.Andersen at sdsmt.edu

Primo https://sdsmt-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?vid=01SDBOR_SMT&lang=en_US&sortby=rank : You will want to sign in to primo to access library databases.  1. Click in the upper right corner, where it says guest.  2. Click sign in. 3. Click login link 1 if you are a “campus user” 4. Enter your campus email address. 5.  The password you use for email should also work for primo.  That should do it on campus.  If you are off campus, you need VPN. Instructions here:  http://www.sdsmt.edu/Campus-Services/ITS/How-Do-I/VPN-to-SDSM-T/
Once you are signed in to primo you'll be searching EBSCO, proquest, and many other databases.

“To ask why we need libraries at all, when there is so much information available elsewhere, is about as sensible as asking if roadmaps are necessary now that there are so very many roads.” - Jon Bing, Professor of Information Technology Law, University of Oslo, Norway