[PW] Peanuts quotation

Nichael Cramer nichael at sover.net
Fri Jan 26 05:06:33 PST 2018

Hi John

I believe this is the strip you are looking for:

http://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/1962/12/12
(Lucy: "A true work of art takes at least an hour!"  [*])

Nichael
[P.S. For any folks who might be interested, but might not
be aware of this feature, I'll just mention that all Peanuts
strips are available on the GoComics site.

Unfortunately the strips can't be searched by text, but all strips
are indexed by date.  For example the July 2, 1961 strip
referred to below is available at:
http://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/1961/07/02     --N]

[* Here is another famous strip from the Lucy/Linus "great art" debate:
http://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/1968/10/13  ]

--
Nichael Cramer
Guilford VT