[PW] Peanuts quotation

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 11:54:26 PST 2018

Thanks to John Henderson, John Cowan, and Dennis Lien. Following John
Cowan's lead I located a Peanuts comic strip published in multiple
newspapers on December 12, 1962. The wording differs a bit from the
internet text version found by John.

Here is the text from the final two panels of the four panel strip.

Panel 3: (Linus) NO ARTISTIC VALUE?
   I WORKED FOR FORTY-FIVE MINUTES DRAWING THAT HORSE

Panel 4: (Lucy) A TRUE WORK OF ART TAKES AT LEAST AN HOUR!

Here is a link to a PDF showing the strip, newspaper name, and date.
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/16882718/trueart/

Garson