[PW] Peanuts quotation

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Fri Jan 26 09:26:06 PST 2018

I don't recognize the quote, but the now-completed Fantagraphics press
reprint series of THE COMPLETE PEANUTS

http://www.fantagraphics.com/series/the-complete-peanuts/

includes an extensive subject and proper name index in each volume, so
checking any "art" entries in those should get you to the strip.
(Unfortunately I have only a couple of the volumes and they're not to
hand at the moment, but they're widely held in libraries so perhaps
somone on the list has quick access to many/most of them for
checking.)

Dennis Lien / d-lien at umn.edu