[PW] Lambda Iota Tau

Bratton, Phyllis pbratton at uj.edu
Fri Jan 12 11:19:00 PST 2018

Greetings -

I am trying to locate information about Lambda Iota Tau, an honor society promoting literature in all languages, and have become lost in the sea of the Greek alphabet.  My specific problem is this:  I am arranging the papers of our local chapter, Beta Alpha, which appears to have flourished from the mid-1950s - mid-1960s.  Our local information is very sketchy and I was hoping to be able to find something on the national scene.  There doesn't appear to be much on the national level past 2014 and I am wondering if it got absorbed by another society.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Phyllis

Phyllis Ann K. Bratton
Director, Raugust Library
University of Jamestown
6070 College Lane
Jamestown, ND    58405
(701)252-3467, ext. 5433

Never ascribe to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.  - Hanlon's Razor