[PW] Which entertainer first juggled chainsaws?

Jeffrey Pike jpike at gpl.org
Wed Jan 10 06:54:33 PST 2018

The Flying Karamazov Brothers used to solicit random items to juggle from their audiences. If a chainsaw had been forthcoming, they would have accepted that challenge. IMDb lists 14 television appearances, most of them in the '80s and 90s.

Jeffrey Pike
Technology Services Librarian
Groton Public Library
Groton MA 01450