[PW] Which entertainer first juggled chainsaws?

Carolyn Haley dcma at vermontel.net
Wed Jan 10 04:34:33 PST 2018

Several decades ago, when I routinely watched TV (1980s, or the '90s
at the latest), I saw an act where a guy juggled a bizarre collection
of different things at the same time, including a chainsaw. This was
probably a first for television but not among professional jugglers.

My aging memory cannot recall who, when, and what, so I've been
trying to find it online. I first thought the performer was the
comedian Gallagher, but I can find no reference that he ever used a saw.

Does anyone remember this event, or can help me track it down?

Thanks in advance!

--Carolyn