[PW] Query: Harper's article about wreck on M&NA railroad ca 1908

d-lien University of Minnesota d-lien at umn.edu
Thu Jan 4 13:02:30 PST 2018

It's a subscription database (e.g. we pay (probably) biggish bucks for
it), so while it can be accessed remotely by currently enrolled U of
Minnesota students and by faculty/staff (current or formally retired),
non-U of MN people would be able to access it only by coming
physically into one of the Twin Cities campus libraries.  As I recall,
onsite passwords for non-U people were and probably still are limited
to something like two hours a day total, unless you join the Friends
of the Library, which extends online time (but still does not grant
offsite access).

Denny Lien / d-lien at umn.edu