[PW] Query: Harper's article about wreck on M&NA railroad ca 1908

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 12:52:12 PST 2018

 Denny, how accessible is that archive? Members of the library only, or some other restriction beyond the Public General?
TM
    On Sunday, December 3, 2017, 2:37:53 PM EST, d-lien University of Minnesota <d-lien at umn.edu> wrote:

 I belatedly remembered that my U of Minnesota Libraries has a
searchable fulltext HARPER'S BAZAAR database which describes itself as
"A comprehensive, searchable archive of every page, advertisement, and
cover of every issue of Harper's Bazaar from its first appearance in
1867 to the current month."

So I searched that with a number of name etc. variations but couldn't
get a nibble on the article sought.  Another theory busted.