[PW] Query: Harper's article about wreck on M&NA railroad ca 1908

Denise Montgomery dmontgomster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 10:21:23 PST 2018

Athough a substantial chunk of Harper's Weekly is available online and can
be accessed easily through
the Online Books Library at UPenn, no one has scanned the years between
1904-1911. And since this
type of material sounds more like the sort of thing that would be in it, it
probably means that someone
who has some time on their hands, and has access to microfilm of it, might
be able to find it.

Denise Montgomery
who is still working at Valdosta State University,
but will be retired and moving to Staunton, VA
this coming summer!