[PW] Snopes funding

David Mikkelson snopes at snopes.com
Tue Feb 27 09:45:30 PST 2018

We are required by the International Fact Checking Network's (IFCN) code of
principles to be transparent about the sources of our funding, and our
adherence to that requirement (among others) must be verified by
independent IFCN evaluators in order for us to be certified by that
organization (which we are):

https://www.poynter.org/international-fact-checking-network-fact-checkers-code-principles

Financial transparency information is presented on our site here:

https://www.snopes.com/ownership-and-revenue/