[PW] Recognize any of these?

Jerome superjcm at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 18:51:34 PST 2018

Hello Everyone,

Here are the answers to the photos I asked about a while back. Thanks to all who shared their thoughts, including Lisa Richland, Jen Wilson, Donna Burton , Susan Holmberg and Dennis Cunniff.  We did figure out the answer to a couple after the question was asked.  Out of 50 teams my team finished second this year and only one big point question out of first place.  We were happy with this result after finishing third the last two years and look forward to next year.

#3 Big armed beast: We missed this one
Question: What is this an example of?
Answer: Alphabestiary

#5 Two Guys: We missed this one (Turned out to be a baseball card)
Question: Name the man who is the manager in this photo?
Answer: Bubba Moneypenny  (last name being the secretary in many 007 movies)

#6 Brasso: We missed this one
Question: What magazine published this save a pack campaign badge along with other designs around mars bars, lea and perrins and lyle's golden syrup?
Answer: Nova

#7 Bird-Man: We got this one by piecing together partials, This was a print ad in a 1969 Life magazine
Question: What is the tagline attached to this ad image?
Answer: "Let the warm, wise Phoenix bird take you under its wing"

#9 Sheet music: Missed this one
Question: These notes represent the song from what bird?
Answer: Dickdissel

#14 Flossing Tooth: Got this one.
Question: This character is the mascot for a mobile dental clinic coming to a town near you, at least in Minnesota. What is the character's name?
Answer: Lil Flossie

#16 Sunbathing Woman: Missed this one
Question: This fluffy haired woman is usually seen ocean side and pool side in the summer, what name is she better known as?
Answer: The Yellow Feathered Ear Piercing Screecher

#17 Farm to Table: Missed this one
Question: What is the wording that goes with this image?
Answer: farm, eat, drink, then repeat

#20 Rock n Roll Mural: We thought we had plenty of info to get this one but never found the actual image. We missed it.
Question: Please give us the name of the 80s band who spent 278 thousand dollars on this tour bus when they lived in it for a year and a half during better times.
Answer: Katrina and the Waves

#39-1 World Map http://clipart-library.com/clipart/qTBobxkAc.htm  We got this one by piecing together partials
Question: This map represents what intelligence spy agency?
Answer: World Security Bureau

Thanks for everyone's help,
Jerry