[PW] Two Questions About the Biography of Algernon Blackwood

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 16:41:40 PST 2018

This may or may not be helpful to you, but Yonkers and Mt Vernon are not
"upstate New York" they are both towns that border New York City. I live on
the northern edge of New York City in the Bronx, and Yonkers is just a few
blocks from my house.
GraceAnne DeCandido, retired

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
ladyhawk at well.com graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com https://girasoleazzurra.com/

"*The broken world waits in darkness for the light that is you*." -L.R.
Knost