[PW] Taking the fire story

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 04:41:36 PST 2018

Back on December 23rd Satya Keyes asked about the statement "I’ll take
the fire". Now the Quote Investigator website has an article on the
topic.

I Believe I Would Take the Fire
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2018/02/16/fire/

[Begin acknowledgment]
Great thanks to Satya Keyes whose inquiry led QI to formulate this
question and perform this exploration. Special thanks to Claire Lauper
in Paris who accessed “Entretiens: Jean Cocteau et André Fraigneau”.
Lauper also provided a translation of the key passage. Any errors are
the responsibility of QI.
[End acknowledgment]

Garson