[PW] Dragon Name?

Colleen Kelly kellyco at hdsb.ca
Sun Feb 4 07:59:40 PST 2018

Posted on my FB page. Any ideas?

Library peeps....... from a friend.  I feel useless. 😉
****************************
“OK my literary friends. I’m searching my memory and drawing a blank.
Looking for a female name for I believe a WHITE dragon.....  book would be
at LEAST 15+ years old. And less than 100 years old, probably less than
50?  Fantasy genre. Name start with a K. And that’s all I’ve got from my
memory.... can’t come up with the name or where it’s from. Any help??”

Colleen
We're your library.  You can ask us anything.

Colleen Kelly, LIT
Online/Web Library Technician
Library Services
Halton District School Board
2050 Guelph Line
Burlington, Ontario  L7R 3Z2
O. 905.335.3663 x.#3351 | C. 905.876.8185
http://www.hdsb.ca/library

"Ask her what she craved and she'd get a little frantic about things like
books, the woods, music.  Plants and the seasons."
~Charles Frazier

--
This e-mail and any attachments are the property of the Halton District
School Board and are  intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may