[PW] ? the "Rainbow Passage"

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:14:04 PDT 2018

Dear Bob—

The 1940 edition of this book is available to borrow in electronic form at
Archive.org/OpenLibrary, but it is currently checked out to another reader.
( The notes read "A preliminary edition appeared in 1937, followed by two
tentative revisions in 1938 and 1939.") Assuming that the borrower is not
someone belonging to this list, you should be able to look this information
up within the next two weeks. You can add your name to the waitlist and
Archive.org will notify you when the other reader "returns" it.

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.
Provider of customized editing, writing, indexing, and research services
<http://www.kharpereditor.com>

* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*