[PW] need a favor from someone with the Chicago Defender database

Donna Halper dlh at donnahalper.com
Mon Aug 27 14:16:04 PDT 2018

Proquest no longer maintains the Historical Black Newspapers database,
and searches are now difficult while the database finds another vendor.
If someone still has access, I need an article from the Chicago
Defender, and the date of it would be in the 1927-1929 range, I believe.
  It's written by the famous comedian & actor Salem Tutt Whitney, and
it's supposed to be a biographical sketch about him, in his own words.
(He wrote a regular column for the Defender in the 1920s.) If someone
has access to it, please let me know.
--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies