[PW] Zuni ring design

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan9 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:03:07 PDT 2018

No good for those of us who don't do facebook.

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 1:04 PM GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido <
graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I made a post in the Project Wombat Facebook page, which I hope is
> accessible.
> This may be a working link
>
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/48946465981/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwwqYA68hsy554CWjNJDpjbIKxtnchqALct6e6F7rQdXg%3AAdxV47AxTT-_JwfuHXKcY7IFu5saYe_J18AUcNgr8JIgMw
>
> GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
> graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com ladyhawk at well.com
> https://girasoleazzurra.com/*
> A word after a word after a word is power*. "Spelling" Margaret Atwood
>

> On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 1:48 PM Barbara Schmidt <schmidtbrb at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Can you post photos to a public access site like Dropbox or to a public
> > Facebook post? It would be helpful for more folks to see the designs.
> >
> > Barb
> >
> > On Saturday, August 25, 2018, GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido <
> > graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear colleagues,
> > > I have a silver Zuni ring that I purchased at the National Museum of
> the
> > > American Indian some years ago. It has two glyphs on it, which I
> believe
> > > are oft-used Zuni patterns but which I cannot find after a certain
> amount
> > > of Google searching. One might be a rising or setting sun; that other
> is
> > > calligraphic/geometric image that is not wind but might be something
> else
> > > weather related.
> > > I have pictures, but as I recall I cannot send pictures to the list. I
> > > would be grateful for any assistance.
> > > GraceAnne
> > >
> > > GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
> > > graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com ladyhawk at well.com
> > > https://girasoleazzurra.com/*
> > > A word after a word after a word is power*. "Spelling" Margaret Atwood
> > > Project Wombat - Project-wombat
> > > list at project-wombat.org
> > > http://www.project-wombat.org/

> > Project Wombat - Project-wombat
> > list at project-wombat.org
> > http://www.project-wombat.org/

Ivan Van Laningham
God N Locomotive Works
http://www.pauahtun.org/
http://www.python.org/workshops/1998-11/proceedings/papers/laningham/laningham.html
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours