[PW] Zuni ring design

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:51:02 PDT 2018

It is not Zuni but Hopi. I bought it in June2007 at the National Museum of
the American Indian in Washington DC. I have been collecting Native
American jewelry for some years, and keeping records of what I purchased,
but could not find the paperwork that accompanied this ring. Please note
that now that I found at least the place of purchase and the date, I will
search myself some more before asking your help again.
Thank you all very much.
GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com ladyhawk at well.com https://girasoleazzurra.com/*
A word after a word after a word is power*. "Spelling" Margaret Atwood