[PW] Zuni ring design

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 13:19:19 PDT 2018

These designs in Zuni jewelry are never just designs. They always have
symbolism and meaning. What they represent is not always obvious. I am
trying to track down specifically what they represent.

GraceAnne
GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com ladyhawk at well.com https://girasoleazzurra.com/*
A word after a word after a word is power*. "Spelling" Margaret Atwood