[PW] Zuni ring design

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:04:33 PDT 2018

I made a post in the Project Wombat Facebook page, which I hope is
accessible.
This may be a working link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/48946465981/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwwqYA68hsy554CWjNJDpjbIKxtnchqALct6e6F7rQdXg%3AAdxV47AxTT-_JwfuHXKcY7IFu5saYe_J18AUcNgr8JIgMw

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com ladyhawk at well.com https://girasoleazzurra.com/*
A word after a word after a word is power*. "Spelling" Margaret Atwood