[PW] Novel identification: post WWI, mask

Bristol Library bplref at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 12:12:14 PDT 2018

Anna, you've cracked it!  Thanks so much!  It's amazing what parts people
remember.  When I asked if that was the book, she said that she'd read that
one but that it was set it Maine and she remembered looking up the stars.
Then she read the description and realized that A Star for Mrs. Blake was
indeed the book.  Thank you!

Jeanne