[PW] Zuni ring design

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 17:58:04 PDT 2018

I did that, but nothing came up. Either the image of the ring on my hand
was not clear enough, or it could not match. Thank you, however.

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com ladyhawk at well.com https://girasoleazzurra.com/*
A word after a word after a word is power*. "Spelling" Margaret Atwood