[PW] Zuni ring design

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 14:05:15 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,
I have a silver Zuni ring that I purchased at the National Museum of the
American Indian some years ago. It has two glyphs on it, which I believe
are oft-used Zuni patterns but which I cannot find after a certain amount
of Google searching. One might be a rising or setting sun; that other is a
calligraphic/geometric image that is not wind but might be something else
weather related.
I have pictures, but as I recall I cannot send pictures to the list. I
would be grateful for any assistance.
GraceAnne

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com ladyhawk at well.com https://girasoleazzurra.com/*
A word after a word after a word is power*. "Spelling" Margaret Atwood