[PW] quick legal question

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Wed Mar 29 04:50:08 PDT 2017

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 2:19 AM, Donna Halper <dlh at donnahalper.com> wrote:

waivers for kids who, due to intellectual disabilities, come close but are
> not able to pass the standardized high school graduation test?

Googling the above sentence led me to the concept of special diplomas.
Whether these exist depends on the state (Texas has them, Florida doesn't,
as far as I checked), but they are tailored for intellectually disabled
kids who want a diploma.  Employers probably won't treat it as equivalent
to a regular diploma, though.

"Repeat this until 'update-mounts -v' shows no updates.
You may well have to log in to particular machines, hunt down
people who still have processes running, and kill them."