[PW] A poem on Chaucer not about Chaucer

Dana Dalrymple ddalrymple at spokanelibrary.org
Fri Mar 24 11:46:19 PDT 2017

So do you have an author of this poem, or at least a time period? Is it more modern?

Gale Artemis lists several poems with Chaucer in the title -
After Teaching Chaucer (Poem) Raffel, Burton
Balade of Chaucer (Poem) Morland, Margaret Ward
Chaucer and Windsor (Poem) Campbell, Thomas (Scottish poet)
Chaucer (Poem) Betts, Craven Langstroth
Chaucer (Poem) Chase, Mary McLean
Chaucer, From the Garland of Laurel (Poem) Skelton, John (English poet)
Chaucer, From the Life and Death of Jason (Poem) Morris, William (British poet)
Chaucer, From the Testament of Cresseid (Poem) Henryson, Robert
Chaucer (Poem) Hughes, Ted
Chaucer (Poem) Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth
Chaucer (Poem) North, Charles (American poet)

Dana Dalrymple
Managing Librarian | Spokane Public Library
Read. Learn. Discover.
spokanelibrary.org