[PW] Lost book

Lesley K klesleyk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 17:13:04 PDT 2017

Do you remember when you read it?  Was it old or new then? Do you
remember the name of the heroine, or any of the characters?  Was it
contemporary or historical? Was the small town in the South, in the
West, in England, in Australia?

This is a pretty standard-issue plot. Any little detail will help
narrow this down!

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Jen Wilson <jemawi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just in case you don't get an answer here, the "Name that Book" group over
> at LibraryThing.com is *amazing* at helping find books with minimal
> details. They've helped me track down a number of romance novels from very
> vague customer descriptions.
>
> Cheers
> Jen
>
> On 23 March 2017 at 20:50, jenny babyb <flying_babyb at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I read a romance novel ( thinking it may have been a silloutes) about a
>> woman just out of jail who gets hired ny a small town newspaper while
>> trying to prove her innocence. I recall she ended up living above a bakery
>> i believe.. Anyone know the title?
>> Project Wombat - Project-wombat
>> list at project-wombat.org
>> http://www.project-wombat.org/
>>

> --
> *"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity."
> Dorothy Parker*

-- Lesley Knieriem
   Rogers Public Library
   Rogers AR

Nunc adeamus bibliothecam, non illam quidem multis instructam libris,
sed exquisitis. -- Erasmus