[PW] ? Famous Quotations from Comic Strips (Quotation Query #768)

Lois Aleta Fundis fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Tue Mar 21 09:56:38 PDT 2017

If we're going to quote Calvin and Hobbes -- and there's so much there! --
there's always the line from the very last strip (Sunday, December 31, 1995.
):
 "It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy... Let's go exploring!"

Lois Fundis   fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Reference Librarian, Mary H. Weir Public Library
3442 Main Street
Weirton, West Virginia  26062
A Selective Depository of the Federal Depository Library Program
A Funding Information Network Partner of the Foundation Center
A Weirton United Way Agency