[PW] quotation: I am the storm

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 10:45:30 PDT 2017

Friends and colleagues: various versions of the quote below are
circulating: Cory Booker's comes from a speech he gave. The version in my
sig file is modeled on it. Desultory Googling produces many versions but no
source.

What say you, Womb at ts?

"The devil whispered in my ear, 'You are not strong enough for the storm.'
Today I whispered in the devil's ear, 'I am the storm.'" Cory Booker
Fate whispers to the warrior 'You cannot withstand the storm.', the warrior
whispers back 'I am the storm.'

GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandido in New York City
ladyhawk at well.com graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com https://girasoleazzurra.com/

*“You are not strong enough to withstand the dragon.” I replied, “I am the
dragon.”*