[PW] boat building plans

Bill Davis wmadavis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 23:34:07 PST 2017

"Building the Martin Skiff" was also the subject of a 3-part article
in issues 150, 151, and 152 of Woodenboat magazine (Sept. 1999 - Jan.
2000).  "A rowing skiff for 2 or 3 adults.  Ideal for fast rowing on
flat waters or in a moderate chop, traditional construction; all
solid wood plus plywood bottom."

There's an image of a Martin Skiff
here:   https://www.flickr.com/photos/75439007@N06/11751372174/in/photostream/

Bill Davis

At 09:05 PM 3/9/2017, Beers, Carol wrote:
>Hello fellow Wombats:
>
>I am trying to help a patron find plans for a Martin Skiff. I found
>it listed in OCLC but none of the libraries on owned a copy. I found
>it listed in Boat Design Quarterly 1995 volume 9 listed as Design #2
>13' Rowing Skiff. If any one has a copy of this article could you
>please scan it and send it. Thanks in Advance

>Project Wombat - Project-wombat
>list at project-wombat.org
>http://www.project-wombat.org/

---