[PW] Stumper photos

Jerome superjcm at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 10:43:11 PST 2017

Hello,

Here are the answers to the photos I asked about a while back. Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts, but we were not able to identify any of these before the contest.  We did figure out the answer to a couple after the question was asked.  Out of 57 teams my team finished third for the second year in a row and only one question out of second place.  We were happy with this and look forward to next year.

Side profile of man: We got this one based on clues in the question
Question: this man stood 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighed 165 pounds had brown hair and brown eyes and was an an architect in a very famous but corrupt city. he designed a cathedral, courthouse, bank and other structures, first and last name please.
Answer: Cyrus Pinkney

Two walking lizards: Got this one
Question: Please give us the name of the game this duo represents
Answer: The Cool Croc Twins

Comic truck with football player driving: Missed this one
Question: if you have the ad, what business would you find listed on this truck?
Answer: Graffiti Pizza (a business from my home town)

Doll: Missed this one
Question: 1- Please tell us what specifically each number stands for?
Answer: 1- you're feelin down 2- hip pain 3- you're heavy in the front 4 - you're on the phone all the time 5 - you have bad feet

Inspectors test valve: Got this one by guessing theme related words
Question: This image can be found on the inside cover of the CD. What is the name of the album that features this image?
Answer: Monsoon

Smiling sun: Missed this one
Question: According to kodak this image is a shining example of what?
Answer: Copy Quality

Young Man: Missed this one
Question: What is the performing name of this rapper?
Answer: Chilly Uptown

Stone wall: Missed this one
Question: what specifically is missing from this picture and when was it built
Answer: Rocks shaped as Club, Spade, and Diamond

Figurine Boy: Missed this one
Question: Made of authentic Rigdon porcelain, figure 35-609 can be yours for $89.99 to sell the prop even more the SMALL SCREEN writers put it on a shopping channel and gave it a name, what is the figure's name?
Answer: The Little Traveler

Thanks again for everyone's input,
Jerry