[PW] Pogo on intelligent life in the universe

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:09:24 PST 2017

Thanks for your insight, Anton. The Quote Investigator website now has
an article on the Pogo quotation concerning extraterrestrials:

Pogo Comic on Extraterrestrials: Either Way, It’s a Mighty Soberin’ Thought
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2017/02/18/space/

If you participated in a Pogo thread then you are listed in the
acknowledgement section.

Feedback welcome
Garson