[PW] ? Pogo Quote (Quotation Query #765)

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 18:06:49 PST 2017

Fantagraphics has been publishing complete sets of the newspaper strips in order of appearance...while this doesn't help with the sapient suggestion that some earlier Kelly comic-book work might be relevant...the Fantagraphics collections should be helpful in a way the contemporary Simon &Schuster collections might not be, or at least not as clearly.
Todd Mason