[PW] Story about Klipsch shirt arrest in Arkansas in Playboy magazine ca 1977

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:22:21 PDT 2016

There is a searchable archive of Playboy page scans available at the
following link:

http://archive.iplayboy.com/

A search for "Klipsch" yields 25 matches.
"Klipsch Arkansas" yields 0 matches.
"Klipsch BS" yields 0 matches.
"Klipsch bullshit" yields 0 matches.

I cannot examine the page scans on the iplayboy website because I do
not have a subscription. However, I believe that the search engine is
reliable. A few months ago I used it to obtain a precise location for
a quotation attributed to Picasso, and I was able to use that
information to verify the citation via a library.

Garson