[PW] Help with discovering origin of a name

Charles Early charles.early at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 12:48:44 PDT 2016

Another (free) source for information about surnames is
http://forebears.io/surnames/ (which I learned about from John Scalzi).  It
doesn't have much about Bruda, though, except that it's very rare and most
common in Romania and Venezuela.  Bruda could be an alternative spelling of
the fairly common Polish name Broda.

Charles Early