[PW] Bernie Sanders quotation

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 11 19:33:51 PDT 2016

Have you tried connecting with his Senate office?
http://www.sanders.senate.gov/.

Fred Shapiro, who is on this list, is the editor of The Yale Book of
Quotations, and may be able to help.  Here's his contact information:

Fred Shapiro
Associate Librarian for Collections and Access Services and Lecturer in
Legal Research
Room 314 (L3)
fred.shapiro at yale.edu (link sends e-mail)
Phone: 203-432-4840

Garson O'Toole is the Quote Investigator.  I tried a search on the whole
quotation, and came up empty.  He hasn't a link to Bernie Sanders as author
of quotes in the database, but that may not mean he has a record of this
quote.  He's also on this list, and may have begun a search on the quote.

If all else fails, the Library of Congress may be of assistance.

HTH!

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!" -- Vin Scully