[PW] Bernie Sanders quotation

Leigh, Robin Mary.Leigh at moffitt.org
Sun Sep 11 18:59:46 PDT 2016

Does any one have a reliable citation for this quotation by Bernie Sanders?  I wrote to his web site contact, but haven't received a response and I am not from Vermont.  Thank you.

"Choosing to spend our tax money on building our nation instead of endless war is not 'magical thinking'"
Bernie Sanders.

Robin Leigh
Tampa, FL

This transmission may be confidential or protected from disclosure and is only for review and use by the intended recipient. Access by anyone else is unauthorized. Any unauthorized reader is hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information, or any act or omission taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.