[PW] Ancient Greek for kids

brian whatcott betwys1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 08:49:44 PDT 2016

Yes; nothing so helpful as a face to face with a committed enthusiast.
I would  recommend arranging a visit to a center of expertise:
In the US, that would be one of these:
http://colleges.startclass.com/d/o/Ancient_-_Classical-Greek-Language-and-Literature
A call to the department secretary asking when would be a good time to
visit?

Brian W