[PW] Catherine the Great's writings in English?

Elizabeth Barksdale ebarksdale at udallas.edu
Wed Sep 7 10:01:53 PDT 2016

Hi, thanks for everyone who responded to me about letters between Catherine
the Great and Voltaire.

I just now got to talk more with the patron. She's a college senior
researching Catherine the Great's writings, looking for gendered language
etc. So her focus is much more on Catherine than Voltaire. Some road blocks
are that it seems not all of Catherine's writings are available, and not
all are translated into English. So I'm going to keep looking, but again if
you have any ideas, please let me know.

Sorry this question wasn't totally clear in the first place. I learned
about a Voltaire resource so that's good!

--
Liz Barksdale
Head Reference Librarian
ebarksdale at udallas.edu